DMV Transportation

Do you want to move people or property in Virginia? You’ll need a motor carrier permit from the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV). Have you lost an operating permit and want to contest the agency’s action? Maybe you received a citation from DMV and want to challenge it. If you don’t take the right action at the right time, you could lose your opportunity to challenge the agency’s actions.

Are you a manufacturer that wants to sell your own vehicles or trailers in Virginia, you’ll need the authorization of the Commissioner of the Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles. Do you know what to do? We do and we can help.

Our attorneys have experience handling administrative matters with DMV so that you don’t miss those critical steps and timelines and lose your license or permit and your chance to contest the agency’s actions.